|Date Posted||December 7, 2020|
The Downtown & D2 Dispensaries Corporate Office is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The Administrative Assistant will provide support to Human Resources, Accounting and company executives.
The Administrative Assistant’s duties will include providing administrative support to corporate staff to ensure efficient operation of the business. In addition, they will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks including:
- Producing and distributing correspondence
- Maintaining a filing system
- Assisting HR with timecard verifications, data entry, file management, document preparation
- Assisting accounting with bill entry, check mailing, and accounts receivable
- Receive invoices and account for accuracy
- Weekly mail pick-up, daily mail drop-off
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Scheduling of meetings or appointments
- Answering phone calls in professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Support office staff and executives with clerical tasks
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing a variety of tasks within different departments
- Resolving administrative problems and inquiries
- Greet and assist visitors, ensuring tidiness of the meeting areas
- Printing and copying documents
- Prepping for meetings and taking notes as necessary
- Book travel arrangements
- Initial point of contact for internal and external clients
The Administrative Assistant will have the ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels. The ability to utilize tact, discretion and good judgment at all times, but especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material is imperative. Additional top skills and proficiencies:
- Attention to detail
- Fast, proficient and accurate typist
- Discretion in judgement
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Identify critical issues quickly and navigate last-minute changes
- 1+ years experience in an administrative or support role
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree
Enrollment as a patient in Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Program is not required. We follow an equal employment opportunity policy and do not discriminate on any legally recognized basis.
Due to the number of applications for this position, we will contact the best-suited applicants. Applications will be disregarded if phone calls regarding applicant status are made.
You cannot work at any state-licensed dispensary or cultivation in Arizona if you have been convicted of an excluded felony offense as per A.R.S. § 36-2801. This is the definition of an excluded felony offense:
(a) A violent crime as defined in section 13-901.03, subsection B, that was classified as a felony in the jurisdiction where the person was convicted.
A.R.S. § 13-901.03 – B. For the purpose of this section, “violent crime” includes any criminal act that results in death or physical injury or any criminal use of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
(b) A violation of a state or federal controlled substance law that was classified as a felony in the jurisdiction where the person was convicted but does not include:
(i) An offense for which the sentence, including any term of probation, incarceration or supervised release, was completed ten or more years earlier.
(ii) An offense involving conduct that would be immune from arrest, prosecution or penalty under section 36-2811 except that the conduct occurred before the effective date of this chapter or was prosecuted by an authority other than the state of Arizona.