|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2018|
The Downtown Dispensary’s production laboratory that produces our own products like Medlava concentrates and iLava vape is looking for motivated candidates for our production team.
This position involves working in a laboratory setting, working with various machines used for extraction and distillation purposes. The applicant we are looking for does not need to have previous laboratory experience, but we are looking for someone excited to work in the industry and has the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
A typical day consists of all the following duties:
- Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction
- Operating highly sophisticated extraction equipment
- Cleaning and maintenance of extraction equipment
- Washing and sterilizing laboratory glassware
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Ability to confidently lift 75 pounds
- Attention to detail
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- High school degree or general education degree (GED) is required for all positions
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school and/or 2+ years of equivalent, verifiable relevant experience preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older and pass a criminal background check