|Date Posted||December 29, 2020|
This position is for the cultivation site, not the dispensary. Please do not contact the dispensary about this job. Due to the number of applications for this position, we will contact the best-suited applicants. Applications will be rejected if phone calls regarding applicant status are made.
A typical day consists of all of the following duties:
- Coordinates with management to ensure proper, compliant, and efficient product assembly and packaging.
- Preforms weighing, assembly, packaging, and accurate labeling of products.
- Provides maintenance of processing and assembly equipment, restocks all assembly and packaging supplies, and maintains a clean, safe, and compliant work area.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Excellent math skills.
- High attention to detail to ensure and maintain accuracy.
- Ability to understand weights and measures in standard and metric systems.
- Capability to assemble products, utilize packaging, and weighing equipment.
- Effective communication skills.
- General knowledge of cannabis and related products.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- High school degree or general education degree (GED) is required for all positions.
- Must have valid AZ State ID/DL or Passport.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and pass a criminal background check and have no felonies.
- Daily compliance with organizational policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, and dress code adherence.
Enrollment as a patient in Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Program is not required. We follow an equal employment opportunity policy and do not discriminate on any legally recognized basis.
Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of the criminal background check.
You cannot work at The Downtown Dispensary or any state-licensed dispensary in Arizona if you have been convicted of an excluded felony offense as per A.R.S. § 36-2801. This is the definition of an excluded felony offense:
(a) A violent crime as defined in section 13-901.03, subsection B, that was classified as a felony in the jurisdiction where the person was convicted.
A.R.S. § 13-901.03 – B. For the purpose of this section, “violent crime” includes any criminal act that results in death or physical injury or any criminal use of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
(b) A violation of a state or federal controlled substance law that was classified as a felony in the jurisdiction where the person was convicted but does not include:
(i) An offense for which the sentence, including any term of probation, incarceration or supervised release, was completed ten or more years earlier.
(ii) An offense involving conduct that would be immune from arrest, prosecution or penalty under section 36-2811 except that the conduct occurred before the effective date of this chapter or was prosecuted by an authority other than the state of Arizona.