|Date Posted||October 21, 2017|
The D2 Dispensary is looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate activities from happening on our premises.
– Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
– Observe for signs of suspicious activity or disorderly conduct and investigate disturbances
– Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
– Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
– Report in detail any suspicious incidents
– Maintaining a clean environment during and after business hours
– Random patrolling inside of building and outside building perimeter
– Monitor alarm systems or video cameras and have knowledge on how to operate video cameras
– Escorting individuals to and from their vehicles
– Proven work experience as a security guard or equivalent position
– Experience with operating video cameras
– Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
– Surveillance skills and detail orientation
– Integrity and professionalism
– High school degree
You cannot work at The D2Dispensary or any state-licensed dispensary in Arizona if you have been convicted of an excluded felony offense as per A.R.S. § 36-2801. This is the definition of an excluded felony offense:
(a) A violent crime as defined in section 13-901.03, subsection B, that was classified as a felony in the jurisdiction where the person was convicted.
A.R.S. § 13-901.03 – B. For the purpose of this section, “violent crime” includes any criminal act that results in death or physical injury or any criminal use of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
(b) A violation of a state or federal controlled substance law that was classified as a felony in the jurisdiction where the person was convicted but does not include:
(i) An offense for which the sentence, including any term of probation, incarceration or supervised release, was completed ten or more years earlier.
(ii) An offense involving conduct that would be immune from arrest, prosecution or penalty under section 36-2811 except that the conduct occurred before the effective date of this chapter or was prosecuted by an authority other than the state of Arizona.