Im a hard dedicated worker i work well with others ima people person and go 110% at everything
Allied universal security - Tucson, AZ
November 2017 to Present
My Job Duties are Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc - Tucson, AZ
July 2016 to Present
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
FAMILY HOME HEALTH CARE - Milwaukee, WI
March 2012 to November 2015
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as caring for infants, preparing healthy meals, living independently, or adapting to disability or illness.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Plan, purchase, prepare, or serve meals to patients or other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Change dressings.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Accompany clients to doctors' offices or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
- Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
- Massage patients or apply preparations or treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, or heat-lamp stimulation.
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
Customer Service Clerk
THE BATTLEBOX VIDEO GAMES - Milwaukee, WI
April 2010 to November 2015
- Keep money drawers in order, and record and balance daily transactions.
- Weigh letters and parcels; compute mailing costs based on type, weight, and destination; and affix correct postage.
- Obtain signatures from recipients of registered or special delivery mail.
- Register, certify, and insure letters and parcels.
- Sell and collect payment for products such as stamps, prepaid mail envelopes, and money orders.
- Check mail in order to ensure correct postage and that packages and letters are in proper condition for mailing.
- Answer questions regarding mail regulations and procedures, postage rates, and post office boxes.
- Provide assistance to the public in complying with federal regulations of Postal Service and other federal agencies.
- Cash money orders.
- Put undelivered parcels away, retrieve them when customers come to claim them, and complete any related documentation.
- Provide customers with assistance in filing claims for mail theft, or lost or damaged mail.
- Transport mail from one work station to another.
PENN FOSTER HIGH SCHOOL - Milwaukee, WI
|Last Resume Update||December 3, 2018|