HILARY KAYE HAGADORN
email@example.com 2727 East Water Street, Tucson AZ 85716 (520) 301-9241
I am a friendly, enthusiastic Physical Therapy Technician with a passion for human services that is seeking a professional opportunity to utilize my knowledge and experience. Organization, compassion, dedication and flexibility are some of the assets that I would love to bring to your team!
CPR - Certified CNA/ PCT - Certified
AGEILITY REHABILITATION AT THE FORUM, Tucson AZ
Physical Therapy Technician September 2017 – Present
• Administrative duties include inpatient and outpatient scheduling, answering phone calls, uploading and organizing documents, and maintaining confidentiality.
• Therapy Technician duties include maintaining and cleaning therapy equipment, assisting therapists with treatments, transporting patients and maintaining a positive, supportive and professional environment for wellness.
• Personal Fitness Technician duties include conducting personalized fitness sessions and creating home fitness programs for patients.
THE GARDEN KITCHEN, South Tucson, AZ
Community Nutrition Education Intern August – December 2015
• Internship duties included food preparation, cooking, cleaning, assisting nutrition educators, nutrition education preparation and administration at TGK, the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona and other partnering sites, monthly educator trainings, administrative tasks, gardening and harvesting.
• Superior marks earned.
BJ’S RESTAURANT & BREWERY - Oracle, Tucson, AZ
Hostess/ Takeout/ Catering Services December 2011 – February 2015
• Hostess duties included greeting and seating guests, coordinating seating, positive interactions with guests, cleaning and answering phones.
• Take-out and catering duties included cashiering, up-selling and cross-selling items, phone orders, delivery, curbside service, food running and cleaning.
• Awarded branches’ Hostess of the Year 2014
Monkey Business: Cashier/ Server 2008 – December 2011
• Cashier duties included food and beverage orders, counting cashing, running cards and keeping a balanced drawer.
• Waitress duties included greeting guests, taking food and beverage orders, preparing drinks, running food orders, bussing and cleaning.
HEALTHYOUTH ORGANIZATION, Huancayo, Peru
Clinical Volunteer Summer 2013
• Volunteer duties included public health education and outreach, shadowing doctors and nurses in rural clinics, assisting with paperwork, performing minor procedures, childcare assistance and tutoring.
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA
Bachelor’s of Science in Public Health GPA: 3.45 December 2015
Health Behaviors & Healthcare Deliveries Concentrations
PIMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Associate’s of Art in Liberal Arts GPA: 3.29 May 2012
CNA/ PCT Certification Training: 2015
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Skills Proficient in English, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Office and Excel.
Interests Rehabilitation, family services, health/ wellness, nutrition, reading, photography, traveling and yoga.
|Last Resume Update||December 31, 2018|
|Phone Number||520 301 9241|