I am a mature woman with extensive experience in sales, customer service dealing with sale and appreciation of custom furniture, fine art, customer leather, custom Native American jewelry and art including involvement in the Santa Fe Indian Market. I have developed the ability to complete tasks accurately despite interruptions and competing demands in a professional manner while dealing with a wide variety of circumstances. In addition may I add, I am an amiable individual who finds likeable, engaging and civil qualities in most people I have encountered in this life.
- Proficiency in sales and customer service
- Positive learning process
- Quick learner
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication
01/2010 to 06/2015 Sales & Customer Service Representative
George Jackson Leathers - Tucson, AZ
- Generated leads for new sales through telephone and email contact with customers.
- Resolved customer issues using strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution techniques.
- Stocked and rotated inventory regularly.
- Developed empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
- Interacted with customers and retail buyers to follow-up on shipping statuses, expedited orders.
- Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Assisted customers with store and product complaints.
- Interacted with customers and retail buyers to expedite orders.
07/1995 to 07/2004 Custom Native American Furniture Sales Manager
Lee McAllister & Josephine A Toolan - Tucson, AZ
- Successfully led key projects which resulted in positive outcome.
- Effectively controlled the release of proprietary and confidential information for general client lists.
- Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
- Increased sales by 17% over a two-year period.
- Inputted information from customer calls and onsite service visits into the company's system.
- Planned and executed delivery dates coordinating time and distance with clients preferences
Training, Education & Travel Expertise:
- ST. Catherine of Sienna HS, Chicago IL
- European travel commutes annually for the past 7 yrs.
- European Union Dual Citizenship
- Extensive International Travel Experience
- Travel Booking & Local Commute Specialist within the European Union
- Trained in Sales of High-Dollar Merchandise
|Last Resume Update||January 14, 2019|