Currently a student and self-trained legal biller seeking the position of laboratory assistant at the Downtown Dispensary production team where I can bring my demonstrated analytical skills, accountability and meticulous attention to details together with my training in laboratory procedures, aptitude for scientific rigor, general medical education, and strong familiarity with the medical cannabis industry to join a team committed to producing cannabis products with strict adherence to a protocol which results in the best medical benefit to the patient.
• Technical aptitude for laboratory equipment (centrifuge, HPLC, SDS-PAGE,
spectrophotometer, micropipettes) and techniques (titration and precise measurements)
• Expertise in sterile procedures, laboratory safety and proper use/clean-up of
• Advanced mathematical skills including laboratory calculations & stoichiometry
• Accomplished at multi-tasking
• Reliable time management prioritization
• Skilled in producing complete laboratory records, analyzing results and creating
• Energetic self-starter
• Ability to work under constant pressure and make effective working relationships
within a teamwork environment
• Intrinsically dedicated to lifelong learning
• Advanced knowledge of medical marijuana field and regulatory standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient with office software, network security and computer operating systems, as
well as web and graphic design
• Exceptional interpersonal communication
• Astute attention to detail and quality outcome-oriented
|Last Resume Update||September 21, 2018|
Assistant, Vender Operations
• Created aesthetically-pleasing merchandise layouts to complement rare east-African gemstones at the
Denver Gem and Mineral Show.
• Completed all cleaning, sorting and packaging of inventory with an efficient and quality-driven approach.
• Provided customer service with extensive knowledge of semi-precious gems and minerals.
• Promoted brand awareness and utilized networking to drive company growth and generate new revenue.
• Recognized for outstanding teamwork to cultivate a positive and collaborative customer service culture.
Independent Contractor / Billing
• Prepared vouchers for work performed on federally assigned cases.
• Reviewed collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding
• Developed and implemented improvements to billing system to maximize efficiency, reduce delinquency
and increase accuracy.
• Continually improved knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback and self-identified
professional developmental needs.
Clinical Research Associate
• Planned, modified, and executed research techniques, and procedures.
• Performed technical processes and operated equipment that provides direct measurements of net
photosynthetic rate and transpiration and indirect assessment of stomatal conductance (LI-COR)
• Systematically prepared samples for examination and analysis.
• Cleaned equipment and work areas and sterilized glassware to maintain safe and sanitary conditions.
• Collected, evaluated, and recorded electronic data while adhering to regulatory guidelines.
Medical Marijuana Cultivator - Designated Provider
• Performed growing functions for the cultivation of medical grade marijuana.
• Washed and sterilized surfaces and to keep all working areas in pristine conditions.
• Monitored, assessed, and recorded temperature, humidity and other detailed parameters on processes
• Treated the plants with the utmost respect and mindfulness to ensure quality control.
• Evaluated care needs, prioritized treatment, and provided on-call care at all times of day and night.
• Completed all daily living tasks to enhance the quality of life including bathing, dressing, hygiene,
grooming, feeding, lifting and transferring.
• Delivered in-home cleaning, laundry service, and meal preparation.
• Maintained a clean, safe and well-organized patient environment.
• Strategically planned methods to facilitate independence and well-being of client.
Associate of Science/Health Information Technology
• General Concepts in Biology
• General Chemistry I / II
• Fundamental Chemistry
• Health Employment Policies
• Medical Terminology
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Biotechnology Instrumentation I / II
• Introduction to Computer Information Systems
• Computer Applications for Business